Strive Free Live Intercourse At Grownup Webcam Chat Rooms
- February 17, 2021
Strive Free Live Intercourse At Grownup Webcam Chat Rooms
We plan to have our youngsters around the time our husbands will truly be…Read More
6. The monthly report on indebtedness on extended loans shall contain information on such loans in terms of interbank and non-banking markets, state and non-state enterprises, short-term and long-term loans, as well as terms of prolongation.
7. A number of forms of monthly reporting, each of which characterizes the debt on loans from a specific point of view:
by sectors of the economy; types of economic activity; sectors of the economy; target direction; by forms of ownership.
Debts on loans in all these forms of reporting include:
principal debt; prolonged, overdue and doubtful debts.
A characteristic feature of the forms of reporting on the balances of debt on loans is their multi-currency.
Another group of reporting forms are forms that contain information on deposit operations of commercial banks. These forms of reporting in many respects correspond to the forms of reporting that characterize credit transactions. The bank’s deposit operations are characterized by the following forms of reporting:
1. The report on deposit balances is compiled monthly, retains the signs of residency and multicurrency. The first part of the reporting takes into account the balances of attracted and placed deposits on the interbank market by maturity. The second part – the non-banking market – allocates deposits by sectors of the economy, including by maturity. This also includes trust accounts and savings certificates.
2. Daily and monthly reporting forms containing information on amounts and interest rates on deposits. Their characteristics are residency and multicurrency.
When compiling the daily reporting form, the volumes and interest rates on deposits placed with other commercial banks and attracted from them are taken into account. Volumes and interest rates on time deposits of the budget, business entities and individuals attracted by the bank are also taken into account. In turn, these indicators are detailed by the timing of placement (attraction) of funds.
The monthly reporting form takes into account the volume, number of transactions and interest rates on time deposits of the budget, legal entities and individuals, as well as on demand deposits of individuals. The information specified in the reporting is detailed by the terms of raising funds.
3. Two weekly forms of reporting on balances on deposit obligations of clients-residents of Ukraine, containing data on balances on the accounts of legal entities and individuals by sectors of the economy (types of economic activity), forms of ownership, currencies and terms of raising funds.
4. Information on balances of deposit liabilities contains a number of forms of monthly reporting, each of which characterizes the liabilities from a specific point of view: by industry; sectors of the economy; types of economic activity; by forms of ownership.
5. Report on borrowed funds and their balances, compiled and used to determine the amount of required reserves.
The state of the securities portfolio of a commercial bank is characterized by a monthly reporting form with a Multicurrency feature.
In this form of vertical reporting, there are two sections: securities in the bank’s portfolio for investment and securities in the bank’s portfolio for sale. Within these sections, securities are grouped by issuer. Note that this form of reporting contains the amount of accrued income, as well as provisions for impairment of securities. This makes it possible to roughly determine the quality of the bank’s securities portfolio.
The Statement of Revenues of the State Budget of Ukraine is presented in two forms, which are made not only by commercial banks, but also by institutions of the National Bank of Ukraine. Characteristics of these reporting forms are given in the previous paragraph of this section.
Information on the payment of fines by commercial banks for exceeding the regulatory deadline for payments is contained in the relevant quarterly reporting form.
Information on the number of clients and personal accounts opened by commercial banks for legal entities and individuals is provided in the appropriate annual reporting form.
Foreign economic activity and operations of banks with foreign currency are characterized by the following forms of reporting:
1. Report on a separate external public debt and on private debt guaranteed by the state. It is compiled quarterly and contains two sections. The first section describes the terms of the agreement to obtain a guaranteed loan, and the second provides a schedule for the distribution of the loan and amortization and lab report writer.org interest payments on individual external public debt and state-guaranteed private debt.
2. Annual form of reporting on the state of separate external public debt and private debt guaranteed by the state, which characterizes the actual operations for servicing long-term debt for the reporting year. Another annual form contains data on projected payments for servicing external non-guaranteed long-term (with an initial or extended debt repayment period of more than one year) debt for the reporting year.
3. The quarterly reporting form contains information on attracting and servicing a foreign long-term loan guaranteed or not guaranteed by the government. Projected transactions for obtaining and repaying these loans in the current and next year in more detail with a breakdown by quarter are given in another annual form, which also contains information on future loan servicing operations.
4. The exchange rate and volume of foreign exchange transactions characterize two daily reporting forms: one form provides information on the purchase and sale of foreign currency on the stock exchange, on the interbank and international foreign exchange markets; The second form characterizes the operations of buying and selling cash foreign currency, as well as its balance in the bank’s cash desks and exchange offices operating on agency agreements.
5. Daily form of reporting on the movement of funds on correspondent accounts of foreign banks in Ukrainian banks, which contains data on the balance of cash at the beginning and end of the working day, as well as on the crediting and debiting of funds from the correspondent account. Another daily form contains information on the volume of transactions with non-cash foreign currency.
6. Two monthly reporting forms containing data on the work of exchange offices. In one of them the data on the number of foreign currency exchange offices and the provision of their office equipment are indicated, in the other – the turnover on the purchase and sale of cash foreign currency according to their codes.
7. Monthly form of reporting on violators of legally established terms of settlements for export-import operations, which characterizes the observance by residents of payment deadlines, as well as reporting on permits granted to extend the deadline for settlement of such transactions, reported.
8. Daily form of reporting on open currency positions of the bank, compiled by it for each foreign currency separately. Another daily form contains information about the weighted open currency position.
9. Daily reporting form for deciphering foreign currency accounts, which contains data on foreign currency balances and their hryvnia equivalent on all balance sheet and off-balance sheet accounts (by debit and credit) with their distribution by transactions with residents and non-residents and by currency codes. The monthly form contains information on monthly turnover in foreign currency and their hryvnia equivalent on all balance and off-balance sheet accounts (debit and credit) with their distribution by transactions with residents and non-residents of Ukraine and decoding by types of currencies.
The following forms of reporting are used to control and regulate the activities of commercial banks:
1. The quarterly form of reporting on the write-off of bad debts at the expense of the reserve created to compensate for possible losses on loans of commercial banks shall be submitted on the loan and leasing portfolios of the bank.
2. Reporting on reserves, which characterizes the balances and changes in the bank’s reserves to cover possible losses on loans and financial leasing (submitted based on the results of the bank’s work for the reporting quarter).
3. Statement of capital adequacy (monthly), which makes it possible to determine the bank’s capital by fixed and additional capital, as well as the bank’s assets, taking into account the degree of their risks. This form of report also allows you to determine the solvency ratio of the bank.
4. Quarterly reporting on the structure of the bank’s loans, the information of which is necessary for the calculation and accounting of the reserve for possible losses on loans.
5. A monthly reporting form that allows commercial banks to monitor compliance with economic standards.
6. Three monthly and one daily reporting forms, which characterize the loans provided by the bank from a certain point of view: one – on loans to insiders (by borrowers), the other three forms – on the provided “large” loans.
Information on the organization of work on cash circulation is given by the following forms of reporting:
Daily and monthly forms of reporting on the bank’s cash turnover by items of income and expenses. Reporting form, which is prepared by commercial banks every five days and characterizes the state of wage arrears, depending on the reasons for its occurrence. Quarterly forms that characterize the organization of work on cash circulation, including forecast calculations of cash turnover by items of income and expenditure. Monthly reporting on the results of inspections of compliance with cash discipline by business entities.
Information on violations identified by banks that may indicate criminal activity is contained in the appropriate reporting form for the first half of the year and the reporting year.
A specific group of reporting forms are the forms submitted by commercial banks and used by the National Bank of Ukraine to compile the balance of payments and international investment position of Ukraine:
Two monthly forms of reporting by a commercial bank and an enterprise on financial transactions with non-residents of Ukraine, respectively. Three quarterly forms of reporting that characterize the interstate movement of capital, respectively, in the form of portfolio, direct and other investments.
Procedure for submitting bank statements. Reporting is prepared and submitted to designated addresses by institutions of the National Bank of Ukraine, commercial banks – legal entities, branches of all commercial banks that are residents and non-residents of Ukraine, including branches of foreign banks. Banks submit, depending on the types, reporting:
founders, participants – in accordance with the constituent documents; The National Bank of Ukraine; state statistics bodies; tax authorities; to other users in the cases established by the current legislation.
Standard forms of financial and statistical reporting submitted to the National Bank and instructions on the procedure for their completion shall be developed and approved by the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine in agreement with the State Statistics Committee of Ukraine.